Shrouded DSL Bus Bar
Conductor bar can be found on overhead crane runways, hoists, trolleys, conveyors, port cranes and people movers.
- Cover with ultra violet additive for outdoor sun locations.
- High temperature cover (280F) for all conductors.
- Stainless steel conductors in for corrosive atmospheres.
- Epoxy coated, stainless steel, and insulated hangers for wet an corrosive atmospheres.
- Totally enclosed covers with flap for air-born contaminants, indoor & outdoor versions.
- Bare conductors available for extreme heat applications.
- Factory built expansion sections and anchors for expansion control.
- Factory bent curved conductor sections systems.
- A variety of covers for matching competitive systems.
- Heated conductor systems for ice prevention on outdoor systems or freezer storage.
- Special long-wear collector brushes for systems.
|Product Name||Bolted Joint DSL Bus Bar |
|Product Code||37 |
|Place of Origin||Rajkot, Gujarat, India|
|Advantages||Low Maintenance, Easy Installation|
|Packaging Details||As Per Requirement|
|Delivery Time||10 to 15 Days|
|Port||Mundra, Gujarat, India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PSC|
|Payment terms||100% advance|
No.:6, Divya Park Society, Opp. Mavdi Fire Station, Mavdi Main Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India